SUCCESS - THANK YOU
2012 (Corwin Pavilion, UCSB)
Clean Business Investment Summit
JOIN US FOR CBIS V
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2013
"Break the Box: The Transformation of the Funding Landscape"
7:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Corwin Pavilion, UCSB
Over $110 million in capital investments from private equity, venture capital and angel investors has been raised over the previous 16 years for emerging growth and later stage companies participating in the California Coast Venture Forum events.
"Where Socially Responsible Investors, and Service Providers Meet Socially Responsible Entrepreneurs.
Who should Attend?
- A "Clean Business" interested in funding?
- An Investor interested in "Clean Business" opportunities?
- An Entrepreneur interested in meeting Investors?
- A "Clean Business" Service Provider?
- Interested in being a Sponsor?
With increased interest from investors, entrepreneurs, and businesses in emerging markets such as clean tech, ethical, green, socially responsible, and sustainable enterprises, the Clean Business Investment Summit aligns the power of capital and clean business principles to build viable, attractive, clean tech, green, socially responsible, sustainable enterprises.
All companies selected to present or exhibit will attend a special one-day "CBIS Entrepreneur Mentoring Session". This will give the entrepreneurs an opportunity to learn "How to work with investors one-on-one". Companies selected to present will be given a special one-on-one coaching session designed to assist with the refinement of their business plan presentations.
Date: SEPTEMBER 12, 2013
Time: 7:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Location: Corwin Pavilion, UCSB
As a company selected for the CBIS as a presenter, you will be required to attend the coaching sessions in which members of our Mentoring Team will rehearse you and help you refine your Power Point presentation. You will then be prepared to pitch conference attendees, have access to investors and sponsors, have your executive summary included in the program guide, and have an exhibit table in the "Marketplace". The mentoring sessions are worth thousands of dollars in professional advice from our area's best investment bankers, lawyers and business people. They will help you in your fund raising efforts for many years to come.
If you are selected as an exhibiting company, you will be required to attend the coaching sessions in which members of our Mentoring Team will work with you on your business proposition and your executive summary will be included in the program guide, you will have access to investors and sponsors, and you will have an exhibit table in the "Marketplace".
Contact Jerry Knotts by email at: email@example.com
In 2013, we will mark our 17th year. Clean Businesses are those that improve conditions for all stakeholders in the value chain based on a common Code of Ethics .
Common goals are:
- Provide superior performance at lower costs
- Comply with all environmental regulations
- Greatly reduce or eliminate ecological impact
- Conserve energy, water and other natural resources
- Improve the productive and responsible use of natural resources
CLEAN BUSINESS embraces 11 Industry Segments:
- Business Systems
- Renewable Energy Sources (wind, solar, geothermal, hydro)
- Pollution Abatement
- Agricultural Technology
- Green Building
- Environmental Services (conservation and efficiency)
- Lifestyle Products and Services
- Wellness / Health / Fitness
- Water (capture, filtration, distribution, conservation)